Re: [FWDLK] Car Transport

Recommend Wise Auto Transport, a broker yes, but very good. Check out the reviews on the web site. Just had a car delivered from South Georgia to here in Richmond, CA(near San Francisco), enclosed for $1100, and friends had one delivered from Virginia for the same amount. Open was $800. Very professional treatment.

Henry Hopkins
61 T and C wagon

Matt Proske wrote:
Hey everyone, We are adding another car to our collection (of 1) but she's out around Pasadena, California and we need to get her back here to Chicago. I've seen several emails in the past but didn't think I'd need a transport but now I do. Any advice (contacts, prices, good ones, bad ones) would be great.
Thanks in advance,
Matt

Mobile