Thank you,
Matt

Mobile

On Feb 14, 2010, at 12:50 PM, tallfins@xxxxxxx wrote:

Matt,

Do you prefer an open or an enclosed trailer transport?

Dan C
Spanaway, WA

-----Original Message-----
From: Matt Proske <mproske@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Sun, Feb 14, 2010 9:41 am
Subject: [FWDLK] Car Transport

Hey everyone, We are adding another car to our collection (of 1) but she's out
around Pasadena, California and we need to get her back here to Chicago. I've
seen several emails in the past but didn't think I'd need a transport but now I
do. Any advice (contacts, prices, good ones, bad ones) would be great.

Thanks in advance,
Matt

Mobile