Sent: Thursday, February 18, 2010 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] cars and transport

I support Bill Amberger's constitutional right to an signature line identifying him as a believer in Jesus Christ.

I support Henry Hopkins constitutional right to practice a religion of disbelief in Jesus Christ.

I do not feel that Mr. Hopkins has any right whatsoever to impose his belief system upon Bill Amberger nor upon the rest of us Forward Look subscribers and I am highly offended by his attempt to do so.

Wayne Graefen
a fellow believer in the saving grace of Jesus Christ