Re: [FWDLK] Carburetor Rebuilding - Who's Doing It?

My wife rebuilt the one on her Gremlin herself.  I helped guide her some, but it took only about an hour sitting out on the driveway.  She did just fine.

From: Wayne Graefen
Sent: Sun 3/14/2010 9:06 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Carburetor Rebuilding - Who's Doing It?

A B&B 1bbl and this is a project with your son and you want to do something "like in the olden days".....

So why aren't you looking for a kit and doing it yourself?   A super simple carburetor.  A father-son project.  And I expect our member John Lazenby ( john@xxxxxxxxx) whose company specialty has been carburetor kits for like eternity will have a kit for you.

Wayne