[FWDLK] Carlisle show July

I will be selling in spaces F 74 thru F 79 and row G 77 thru G 81.  Not sure on space F 75 yet. I will have my white with red #06 Neil Castles NASCAR 69 Daytona on my open trailer towed behind my old 92 Dodge duelie 1 Ton pickup. It is a faded goldish color. I will be selling stuff as RT Specialties along with some older stuff I have. I will bring as much as I can load. I will try to use my Gray tarp tent to protect the parts. I have a pair of 57 Dodge passenger car front fenders if they do not sell at a show in Everett, Wash on June 6th. They have zero rust, but do have dents and were on a desert car. Zero rust means none for those who cannot comprehend that we do not have rust in the desert.
   Also, I may be looking for someone to help sell as my display is 60 feet across. My wife has come a couple times over the years and I have hired a woman to help sell in the past when she does not go. Anything that is sold by RT Specialties from Pennsylvania is what I sell. RT's stuff is mostly for the Muscle car era. I have some steering wheels if I have extra room for the Forward Look years. I will bring what I can fit in the load. My steering wheels are NOS. Plus, whatever I bring extra. joe machado