[FWDLK] Carlisle, 60-61 Mopar parts

I have a 60 Dodge 4 door sedan and may try to bring a hood and a trunk lid if anyone is interested. I brought doors for a 60-61 Chrysler, DeSoto and Dodge, Plymouths in 06 and 07 and only sold fenders. No doors this time. Too expensive for the fuel and trip cost all the way from Calif. I also have 2 61 Imperial 4 door quarters from a desert car. Again, only if paid in advance and shipping would include price. I have must stuff for my load and these things will come if I have room left. I have a lot of assorted things for 60-61 Mopars. My son and I have more stuff for other years, not much in trim or chrome. I will also try to bring NOS steering wheels also. I have no more of the square clear flake left. Email me off list if any interest. spicemanii@xxxxxxx . joe