[FWDLK] 60-61 sheetmetal Carlisle

Front fenders for a 60 Windsor. I checked my interchange and these fenders are for Windsors only. I will not take them off unless they are paid for in advance. I would then bring them to Carlisle the 8th, set up day and I will be there till Sunday afternoon. I can take pics and send. I had a member ask about the quarters and have not checked if my son is using them for another car. The rust free floor is going on a 60 Polara convertible. I will bring the hood as they will also fit a 60 Windsor and 60 DeSoto. The trunk lid fits 60-61 all Chryslers and 60-61 DeSoto. It is NOT the spare tire look lid.  I will also be bring a hood and trunk lid from a 60 Dodge Seneca 4 door sedan. Trunk lid is 60 Dart series only. The hood is all 60 Dodges. I am also working on a pair of front 53 Imperial fenders. The 53's are only on pay in advance as the need for these may be very small. joe machado  I do accept pay pal and the email address is different.