[FWDLK] For Sale 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer tri-tone 2dr ht

[FWDLK] For Sale 1957 Dodge Custom Royal Lancer tri-tone 2dr ht

      I've made a very difficult decision to sell my 1957 tri-color custom royal lancer 2 dr ht as I'm not getting any younger and want to retire shortly and enjoy life. The tri-color paint option was something only offered on canadian produced car. I have all the documentation to confirm that. The colors are canadian red, sahara dune beige on the saddles and a white roof. The floors are very solid in the car with padded dash still intact as well as the headliner. It's missing the original engine which would have been a 313 ci engine. My plan was to drop in a 1964 chrysler new yorker 413 engine (have one here with full compression and approximately 80K miles) and coupled to a 1962 chrysler aluminum tranny(which I also have) so that the emergency brake cables would still go to the back of the tranny as per the original set up.  I do have a complete set of service manuals (all three of them). I've had the car in dry storage for the past 14 years or so. I'm from the class of '57 and my dad had bought a brand new custom royal 4 dr sedan back then which I'd borrow when I graduated from high school to date girls with. I traded a duplicate  chrysler 300 letter car for it several years ago.
     I can supply photos and more info to anyone interested. This car needs full restoration but is a very solid car which is rust free except for the rocker panels (I've got a new set for it). I'm located in south eastern BC which is approximately 1 hour drive from either the Montana or Idaho borders. I do have the tittle for the car plus lots of spare parts such as trim, bumpers and also have a 1957 dodge coronet 2 dr ht parts car which has a newer power train in it (likely a 318).
     Please email me at crc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

      Fern