[FWDLK] seat belts

Anyone got a reccomendation for rear seat seat belt suppliers.
I'm looking to put shoulder belts in the back of my car. I want a 3 point belt where I can mount the retractor horizontal on top of the rear package tray area then the belt goes to the buckle and then the second point on the floor on the side of the seat.
A belt like this one.

as opposed to this one
Everything I've found so far has the vertical retractor that gets mounted to the floor, then the belt goes up and through a loop on the pillar or package tray, then to the buckle and back to the side of the seat.