[FWDLK] handy item for the garage

some folks know that I sort of have a thing for strong magnets, well one of the places I source some of the ones I have had to buy in quantity now has a very handy for the garage type of magnet offered. Once I saw them my mind thought this could be real neat for using in the garage.

http://www.kjmagnetics.com/products.asp?cat=173

they are very strong for their size magnets that come in various styles with a pre-done counter sunk mounting hole in place. A simple drywall or wood screw would stick them in place and you can then slap ferrous items (think tools and such) anywhere you want them to stay.

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy