From: Bjwt56@xxxxxxx
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tue, Jul 6, 2010 9:44 am
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Engine running fine...dies...won't re-start

Folks:

    I just read that reseating the plug on the bottom of the gas tank is not possible.  That is not true.  A gasket can be easily made from cork gasket material about 1/8 inch thick.  I know because I did it. Put grease on the cork gasket before installing so when you tighten the plug you do not tear up the gasket.  Do not over tighten.

    John Teske