From: Dave
Sent: Monday, July 12, 2010 11:18 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Bad gasoline.

At one time I had a 84 F-250 with a 460 eng (not that it mattered what size eng) and would small quantities of the old, stale gas I had.  The engine needed work and ran rough, but I never noticed a difference. Not everyone has that option but it worked for me.

Here in CT, there are recycling centers set by regions and take almost anything (but not my mother-in-law, JUST KIDDING!) I have taken old gas along with a host of other nasty stuff. Good thing to have, about the only value I see that I get out of my local taxes.
Dave "Dintym" Moore
Wallingford, CT
AMSOIL, The First in Synthetics
www.lubedealer.com/Best-Synthetics/