From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Eastern Sierra Adjustment
Svc
Sent: Saturday, August 14, 2010 10:33 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Ball and Trunnion

I asked my trannie guy how he removed the 'pin', last year, when he O/H'ed
Horrie's trannie, and also replaced the rubber boot and serviced the
entire trunion joint
assembly.

He seemed to recall that he merely put the pin into a vise
and tapped the ball-head-housing so that it freed up, relative to the
pin's attachment to it.

At any rate, the simple procedure worked; no 20-ton press required.

Neil Vedder