From: Ron Waters
Sent: Tuesday, October 12, 2010 5:19 PM
Subject: Re: [Chrysler300] Fwd: Urgent Regulatory Alert (Update)

Before forwarding anything, it's best that you do your own research. That
way, you won't spread rumors and half-truths.

Read this:

http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/environment/2010-10-09-ethanol_N.htm

From the article:

Federal regulators are expected to approve a new blend of ethanol gasoline
this month, but motorists may see little difference at the pumps.
That's because approval of the 15% ethanol blend, known as E15, may be
limited to 2007 model-year cars or newer. The majority of the nation's 270
million cars would still be restricted to the current 10% ethanol blend.

Ron