From: William Huff <whuff@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, Nov 4, 2010 5:41 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Different frame options for our cars?

Was thinking of measuring out a Dakota for my 58 DeSoto.

Bill Huff

At 11/4/201011:49 AM, Thy Ramirez wrote:
Howdy everyone!
Anyone use a different frame for our cars?  I am now starting to work on my 57 Dodge 2 door hardtop and would like to know what I could use with this.  Please email me with your ideas.  I would still like to use my original frame at a later date.

Thanks in advance!