Re: [FWDLK] OK, WTF is this?

All;
Let's not forget the 1970 Chrysler 300 Hurst. Comes with an Imperial interior, approx. 450 with a Benchseat.
Also, approx. 50 were built with a console, requiring Bucket seats, which are really crammed and rub on the console.

In the late  50's, my boss at the body shop I worked at loved Olds but hated the interiors.
He loved the Pontiac interiors, so every 2 years he bought a new one "Special Ordered" that way.
It may have been the other way around, but I was around when he brought back 2 of them.
He'd go to Detroit, where he picked them up @ the factory, each time he ordered.
Ray in Mena, Ar.