Re: [FWDLK] 350/361 observation

413 came out in 1959 as the first RB.  Typing too fast, too late at night.

Pretty sure the 350, 361, 383 and 400 are all B engines, except the previously mentioned RB 383.  They all have the 3.38" stroke.  The 350 was a 1958 only engine, the RB cam out in 1959 as the first RB engine, pretty sure about that.

Bill Huff