From: Ron Swartley <Archangel1390@xxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] QUESTIONS on 58 FURY
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Friday, November 19, 2010, 10:42 AM

 Ed,

    The 1958 gold  Fury plaques with the owners name and a place for the serial number of the car were mounted on the front floor hump. right in the middle a few inches from the firewall. That way it was visible without being in a position where the person sitting in the middle of the car could put their feet on it. I have one of those very rare plaques that is brand new and has never been mounted or engraved. I guess maybe I should think about selling it? These plaques were rare even back in 1958. Plymouth must have made them available late in the year. I have only ever seen one or two ever. I guess today it would bring a high price?

Ron Allyn Swartley