[FWDLK] Wiring Harness Purchase

Hello, all,

Late in August, I posted information about having the wiring under the hood burn up in my 1957 Chrysler Saratoga 4dr.

Some of you were good enough to point me in the direction of a company that is reproducing them.  At the time, I thought I'd only have to replace a couple of wires, so I did nothing about buying a new harness.

Upon closer inspection, I find that the wires are melted into a "Lump" under the dash, so I'm going to have to go the new harness route after all.

Unfortunately, I seem to have lost all my email from September 1st to sometime in October, so can't find the messages about the suppliers.

Would/could you please repost the information for me?  (I promise I'll take better care of the information this time!)

Thanks, and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you all.

Joe Savard

P. S.:  Hagerty Insurance has been very good to me regarding this loss, even sending the adjustor out and revising the claim after I found the additional damage.