From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Glenn Barratt
Sent: Friday, December 10, 2010 7:46 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Generator armature

Hi all.

Does anybody have a nos generator armature to fit a 1957 Plymouth Fury?

Mine is toasted and although as a last resort I could get a used one and install it, I thought I would ask first if anybody here has a nos one that they would like to sell. I have seen them go on Ebay quite often but just now there does not appear to be one listed.

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,

Glenn.