From: John Bartell <59fins@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Fri, Dec 24, 2010 9:38 am
Subject: [FWDLK] Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all of our list members and their families!
Wishing everyone a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year!  May all yours be safe, and for those of us who keep us safe...God Bless!
Looking Forward to a safer, happier world!
John & family in WI...it will be a white Christmas! 20"s and snowing!