Re: [FWDLK] 318 Poly

Yeah, it'd be great if it was around $200 since it has bad compression and needs a rebuild. I do like the hydraulic clutch slave cylinder and the exhaust manifolds since I like using early 318s in cars they were never intended for. My next poly project is a 318 4 speed going in my Model A coupe. Eventually I want to put a 318 in my '59 ford F100, I might even do the truck before the A. See there is a way to make old Fords reliable.
Adam Lindenbaum
58 426 Hemi/4 speed Fury
'57 Savoy Kustom
'27 Ford Roadster pickup (318 V800 powered)