Sent: Thursday, January 06, 2011 5:28 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth generator bracket needed

I need a generator bracket off of a '56 Plymouth V8 that bolts on the top of the intake manifold in the left front of the engine, I think it was used on cars with power steering. I know '56 Furys with 303s had them and I assume the 277 used the same bracket. Maybe the Canadian Chrysler with the 303 did too. Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Adam Lindenbaum