Re: [FWDLK] Torqued off

The original reason that the bars broke was corrosion at the rear socket due to salt build-up in the winter.  Chrysler didn't catch that it would be a problem during the first year of production.  Time was a factor.  As soon as they realized what was happening, a rubber bushing/seal was installed, and the problem went away, as far as I know.

Joe Savard, 19 degree snowy Lake Orion, Michigan