From: George McKovich <george@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, Jan 24, 2011 11:20 pm
Subject: [FWDLK] MAJOR CHANGES IN THE COLLECTOR CAR MARKET???

One thing to consider… For every one of those “hot rod” ForwardLook cars they create, there is AT LEAST one LESS “original” or “stock” ones remaining. I think in the long run that makes those that are left more valuable. Also, about 3 or 4 years ago, the HOT item were the crate Hemis being put in 318 or 6 cyl Challengers and Cudas….. NOW what are they worth?? The market ebbs and flows but I think will always come back to the quality originals.

Just my 2 cents worth.

George