Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 11:48 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

John,

    When I was a kid there was a guy across the street from where I lived that got a new Chrysler every other year. He had a 1956 red. white and black Chrysler New Yorker St Regis with wire wheels, record player, power everything and a three speed torqueflite transmission. It was the first one I ever saw. I did not see any after that except in 300 B's and Imperials.

      Ron