To: <1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 12:29 PM
Subject: Re: Barrett Jackson Max Wedge

Gary, the three speed TF came out in mid year 1956 in the Imperials. . They were also offered in the 300B Chryslers I find that they were also offered in some High Performance Dodges, so it stands to reason that they were offered in the high end Performance Desotos too.............................MO
{Steve Mick}
http://stevemick.shutterfly.com/pictures#Part%202
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Pavlovich" <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>