Re: [FWDLK] Restoration & Preservation.

Adam,
I was with you until you  "slammed" Street Rodders.  I guess it didn't take some amount of engineering, fabricating, brains and trial and error for me to shoe horn a Dodge 340 Challenger motor into a '40 Ford. I don't remember seeing any catalogs with the necessary parts I needed for that engine swap!  Or maybe my '40 Ford is a Hot Rod???  Point is:  Can't we all just get along?
--
Charles White