From: mesamotorsports <mesamotorsports@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: AdamL57 <AdamL57@xxxxxxx>; L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thu, Jan 27, 2011 1:01 am
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Restoration & Preservation.

Adam,
I was with you until you "slammed" Street Rodders. I guess it didn't take some
amount of engineering, fabricating, brains and trial and error for me to shoe
horn a Dodge 340 Challenger motor into a '40 Ford. I don't remember seeing any
catalogs with the necessary parts I needed for that engine swap! Or maybe my
'40 Ford is a Hot Rod??? Point is: Can't we all just get along?
--
Charles White