Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL DAMAGE TO GASOLINE ENGINES

Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL DAMAGE TO GASOLINE ENGINES

Right on Adam,

      Well put, you hit the nail on the head. I am told that the more air in the gas tank the more damage the ethanol can do. However they said it is not a problem for all the late model cars that have pressurized gas tanks that are not vented!!!!
Hey!!!!!!! All old cars are vented!!!!!! The company selling the Fuel Testers has been around for a very long time. They were originally made to test air plane fuel in which Ethanol is 100% outlawed. (because water freezing in the air plane line stalls the motor and -------------well-------------you know the rest of the story.

             Ron