Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL DAMAGE TO GASOLINE ENGINES

Re: [FWDLK] ETHANOL DAMAGE TO GASOLINE ENGINES

Dan, and All,

      You are right on the money Dan, guys in my area are having all kinds of problems and since it runs hotter it takes the catalytic converters on late model cars up 10 degrees and destroys the guts inside the converters. We can not get enough converters in our area. It is a fact that the ethanol is made to be in a non vented  tank, that eliminates 98% of us guys with old cars. If your car is vented it will attract water much much quicker than the 12 weeks limit on storage. This is a fact, Not hear say.
    A few weeks ago Al Gore who cast the deciding vote to go with ethanol mentioned in a talk he was giving that it was the worst decision he ever made.

 Footnote---There will always be a few that say  " No, I do not believe that, our government would not do that to us". ( God bless their innocent little naive hearts and minds"!!!

   Ron Swartley