[FWDLK] '58 FURY SPARK PLUGS AND ANTENNA

[FWDLK] '58 FURY SPARK PLUGS AND ANTENNA

A friend and I are restoring a 1958 Plymouth Fury with the 318 motor and dual carbs... We are in need for a set of Autolite plugs preferably AR42's ... We could use AR75's but would prefer the 42's if possible.  Also were looking for a used in nice condition or NOS  front fender mount antenna and base ... Really don't want an aftermarket one if possible ... If anyone out there in the FL have or know of where to find them I would appreciate it if you would let me know. Thanks,

Mike Squires