[FWDLK] 1957 PLYMOUTH REAR GLASS

Hello to all

I just thought I would ask the group if anyone would be interested in orig rear windshied for 1957 PLYMOUTH 2 dr H/t
(it has the correct bug)

It came out of a FURY, but that really does not matter.

I have had it for several years tucked away in my attic. There is SLIGHT fogging along the bottom edge, but otherwise its fine, with no cracks or chips.

Before I go through the trouble of getting it out of a space that Ino longer fit into,,I just figured I would see if there was any interest out there in MOPAR LAND! Price would be $100,,,,professional packaging would be $35,,,plus UPS shipping to you.

Please contact me if you have real interest
THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY
11741