Re: [FWDLK] 300K factory 4 speed

Adam:

    I agree with you about ebay.  Some time ago I advertised some 56 Fury parts on ebay and the bids went ballistic.  As it turned out I got a no pay ass hole.  He thought it was great fun to bid up parts and not pay.  By the time I found him it way to late for me to do anything with ebay according to their rules.  I will list items on ebay only as a last resort.  Ebay cares only about how much money they can make from us.

    John Teske