[FWDLK] battery replacement ends

 I bought a special battery replacement end 2 years ago that was square and had the usual post attachment clamp but had 2 big and 2 little holes on the square part. These holes had set screws in them thad would attach some or all the extra wires included with a modern battery cable. Gold plated, anti-corrosion and it has worked well on my Dakota. Quick, easy installation.

Now, while looking thru the NAPA on-line catalog for another one, I came across this item Part Number:
NW 785122.
This might be of use to some of us to protect our cars. Sold as a pair, 1 Neg. and 1 Pos., there is a colored cover over battery post which lifts open and releases the cabbie from the post. Open the hood flick, lift, flick lift, and both posts are disconnected. Fast and easy Do the reverse and you're on the road. Not original, but great for storage between trips. $26.20 a pair.
Go to napaonline.com

https://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/CatalogItemDetail.aspx?A=NW_785122_0063685438&An=0

this link may take you to the part page.

Ray in Mena.