Sent: Tuesday, July 12, 2011 9:07 AM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] PISTONS FOR A 350

Hello Group

Does anyone have or specifically know of any one who has or can make
+030 pistons for a 1958 350 PLYMOUTH.
Even +20 or +40 would be fine.

I CAN GET +060s,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,but the bore is surprisingly clean and
only needs +020 over.

I have checked with EGGE and OLD TIME PARTS with no success
THANK YOU
ED ECKERSON
LI  NY