[FWDLK] Yellow Challenger in New York

Sorry. Not exactly Forward Look...  Someone on here mentioned a Challenger for sale on the east coast for $3500.  I accidentally deleted the email with the pictures, can you resend it to me off list.  I might have an interested buyer.  Thanks

Brian Shaputis
'60 Desoto Fireflite
'39 Nash Ambassador Kustom

Together they will go to war against the Lamb, but the Lamb will defeat them because he is Lord of all lords and King of all kings. And his called and chosen and faithful ones will be with him. REV 17:14