Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Disc Brakes From a Conversion

Re: [FWDLK] Problem with Disc Brakes From a Conversion

I would not put too much trust in using a thread locker.  Regular breaks down at 360 deg. & the hi temp. at 450 deg.  As Dave just said the breaks get very hot.  Use grade 8 bolts & torque to specs.

Mike Singer