Re: [FWDLK] new member

A warm  welcome and enjoy the list and the web site. See you at Carlisle next year. Dick

Sent: Sunday, July 31, 2011 1:37 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] new member

  The car I own is a 1957 Dodge Royal 4 door with a 325 V8.  The color is black with a gold/black
interior.  This car belonged to my Father who purchased it in 1987 with 30,000 miles on it.  When
he passed away in 1998 the car became mine.  Today the car is undergoing a very mild resto.
The Mopar car I always wanted is a 1961 Plymouth Fury.  This was the first new car I remember
coming home in from Town Motors in Dowingtown, Pa in 61.  The other Mopar want is a 1968
Fury III two door with a "fast roof"--green with a green vinyl top (see this months Hemmings Motor
News).  I live in Downingtown, Pa and own my own Hardware Store in Exton, Pa.  I am glad to
be a new member and look forward to online chat.  Thank you.

David