Re: [FWDLK] new member

Welcome aboard, David!

This is the place to ask any technical questions that you may
have regarding your car.

Is it a sedan or a 4-dr hardtop?

If it is a HT, then it is very rare, because there were only 8,824 Royal 4- dr HT's built
in 1957.

There were 19,923 4-dr sedan-Royals built in 1957.

The Royal models were the rare-est models of the three models: Coronet,
Royal & Custom Royal.

Neil Vedder

David Ralph wrote:
  The car I own is a 1957 Dodge Royal 4 door with a 325 V8.  The color is black with a gold/black
interior.  This car belonged to my Father who purchased it in 1987 with 30,000 miles on it.  When
he passed away in 1998 the car became mine.  Today the car is undergoing a very mild resto.
The Mopar car I always wanted is a 1961 Plymouth Fury.  This was the first new car I remember
coming home in from Town Motors in Dowingtown, Pa in 61.  The other Mopar want is a 1968
Fury III two door with a "fast roof"--green with a green vinyl top (see this months Hemmings Motor
News). I live in Downingtown, Pa and own my own Hardware Store in Exton, Pa. I am glad to be a new member and look forward to online chat. Thank you. David