[FWDLK] MT trailer to Asheville, N.C.

I have a car to pick up in Asheville, North Carolina and have an empty trailer going there. Does anyone need a car or a load of parts delivered, hopefully as close as possible to I-40 East bound direction from Palm Desert, Calif. I can pick up and deliver on the way, but do need as much of the distance used as possible to help cover costs. I would also be empty from Brentwood, Calif toward Los Angeles, Calif. A short distance would not be feasible on this trip along I-40. joe in Palm Desert, Calif. It is an enclosed trailer with two winches. Not running ok.   cell if needed,   760 413 9602,  7 am thru 7 pm, 7 days, leave a message if I cannot answer at that moment as I have a lot of things always happening here.