Re: [FWDLK] '55 DeSoto C pillar medallion

Re: [FWDLK] '55 DeSoto C pillar medallion

I've always called them barrell clips, and can get them at NAPA.

What I'm talking about can be found on this page on the NAPA website.  Surprised they call them "hex nut with washer".

https://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/Result.aspx?Ntk=Category&N=0&Ntt=Fasteners,+Tie-Downs_Hardware+-+Miscellaneous