[FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler or Desoto Power Brake Vacuum Reservoir

[FWDLK] 1956 Chrysler or Desoto Power Brake Vacuum Reservoir

Gang -

I have a refinished power brake vacuum reservoir for a 1956 Chrysler or
Desoto with automatic transmission. There is a dent below the 'nipple' by
the lower seam and two dents by the lower seam above the lower leg. These
dents will not show once this is mounted on the car. Paint on underside has
some imperfections including a paint sag. This is the area that mounts
against the inner fender and again won't show.

First $50 gets it. I can email photos if needed. Shipping additional.

Thanks,

Ron