Van: '57 Super D500 [mailto:57SuperD500@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Verzonden: maandag 22 augustus 2011 19:26
Aan: Forwardlook (L-ForwardLook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx)
Onderwerp: non-FWDLK in Columbia, SC

Sorry to bother you all for this, but I'm ready for another road trip through the USA and bought a non-FWDLK car to do so in Columbia, SC.

Is anybody near to there who would be willing to check it out for me? Maybe even take it and keep it for me until I arrive, by the end of October?

Kind regards,

Jim Hoekendijk

The Netherlands

1957 Dodge Royal Lancer Super D500