From: George McCollam <mccollamge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2011 10:25 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Flathead six side covers (valves)

Resend below message:

Subject: Flathead six side covers (valves)

Hello All,
 Might anyone know where to get or any contacts. leads for the side  covers for the six flathead? I have a set of cast aluminum side covers made years ago by Phillips Performance out of Washington State I need to find another on to use to lengthen the two I have so as to be able to fit to the longer Chrysler 256 motor. So I need at least one of the original cast aluminum covers to use for extending the two I have. Anyone  help???
Thanks George