[FWDLK] Holy carbonosky tireman Ebay has finelly done something alrighty

[FWDLK] Holy carbonosky tireman Ebay has finelly done something alrighty

Just for example

lets take the item from the other day - Tires and wheels for a 300

www.ebay.com/itm/  and any item number

so

www.ebay.com/itm/260868181232

AND you Have a direct link to the item, A SHORT DIRECT LINK

NOW I will admit that I really did try this 3 times with different items and each worked ok for me, Your experiences might vary BUT it sure looks like they implemented their own version of tiny url

This trick will work all the time, No expiriy like tinyrul's

--
Paul Holmgren
Mine: 2 57 300-C's in Indy