From: "Chris Hullinger" <hullinger@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Monday, October 10, 2011 7:03:58 PM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Dodge Fuel Pumps

I'll second what TFM said about Then and Now Automotive.  I was buying
good used pumps every 2 - 3 years or so for my former '58 Coronet.  I
finally got wise and Called Then and Now, shipped my pump and got it
back by the end of that same week.  All for not a whole lot more than
one of those good used pumps  If I recall, the price was somewhere
around $115 and it has been bullet proof.

Chris