Re: [FWDLK] Old vs New Car Crash

 I saw two other test just like this two Cadillac test, both were head on collisions. To promote the safety of the newer cars both the other head on crash tests never showed the engine in the older car because the engine and possibly the transmission was removed. I looked forward to watching this test but just like the other 2 tests it did not show the engine in either car.
Have a hard time believing plastic and fiberglass is stronger then heavy gauge steel with much extra weight behind it.
Also-----why is it every time their is a big crash today with a late model car they always sent it to the junk yard????????