Good old Tower Paint Company to the rescue!

http://www.apstowerpaint.com/contact.php

Neil Vedder

On 1/12/2012 8:14 AM, debenson2 wrote:
My local paint shop / parts house I am in Minneapolis can match anything and then put it in a spray can, surly you must have some place close to you that can do the same thing.
That way while being local they match the exact shade of color very well, or if you have the formula they can mix it that way too....
   ----- Original Message -----
   From: drt-rdr@xxxxxxxxxxx
   To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
   Sent: Thursday, January 12, 2012 9:00 AM
   Subject: [FWDLK] Touch up aerosol

   Any suggestions on where to get touch up aerosol paint. I had a can made up last year from automotivetouchup.com but at the moment they tell me the color Is not available and can't tell me if/when it will be available again. They said sometimes they take formulas off line.
   I saw another site, but it doesn't list anything prior to 1960.
   The color i'm looking for is 56 Chevy tropical turquoise code 749. This I'd forward look related as that's the color of my 56 Plymouth.

   Thanks, Nick
   Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Phone