Sent: Wednesday, January 11, 2012 9:27 AM
Subject: [FWDLK] New Plain Forward Look Pins Are In

Hi To All,

Have designed and had  manufactured a limited run of 1.75" three
Dimensional plated Lapel/Hat/Tie Pins:

1. With the 300 Logo incorporated into the Forward Look emblem all gold plated.
2. Plain Forward Look emblem gold & nickel/chrome plated.

Photo of the pins are shown at:
http://gallery.me.com/awrdoc/100155

Click once on thumbnail to enlarge the photo. You can download  the photo
from the web site or e-mail it to a friend.

These attractive collector's items are available for at an introductory price:

1. 300/Forward Look Pin $17.50 each
2. Forward Look Pin $20.00

Shipped to the lower 48.

International, please send your  complete mailing address re
cost of shipping. PayPal would be  OK.

To order in lower 48 states, send a check or MO  along with a self
Addressed card or enclose a name sticker to:

Anthony  Rinaldi
3004 Foxx Lane
Philadelphia, PA  19144

awrdoc@xxxxxxxxx
 215-206-5346

Please note After March, 2012, all pins will be $20.00 + 3.00 postage/packaging

Just one of the comments on the 300 Forward Look Pin:

?
Thanks. I look forward to wearing the Forward Look Pin. Looks like Virgil E designed it himself?.........?

Thanks,
Tony